Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Favorite Songs of the 2000's

Many musical outlets have been releasing their lists of the 100 greatest songs of the 2000's...Well being the all-around scholar that I am, I have decided to release my own list based upon my favorite songs (so you can't really argue...)  Here it goes:

100) Misery Business by Paramore
99) Hey Ya! by Outkast
98) Walls by All-Time Low
97) Serenity by Godsmack
96) Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls
95) Where is the Love? by The Black Eyed Peas
94) Something More by Sugarland
93) Hate Me by Blue October
92) Dammit by Blink-182
91) Mountain Tall by Bryan Ragsdale
90) Swing Life Away by Rise Against
89) Roses by Outkast
88) Beautiful Day by U2
87) Hate It or Love It by The Game (feat. 50 Cent)
86) People are Crazy by Billy Currington
85) My Happy Ending  by Avril Lavigne
84) There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney
83) Small Town USA by Justin Moore
82) Fireflies by Owl City
81) Dare You to Move by Switchfoot
80) 100 Years by Five for Fighting
79) This Ain't a Scene it's an Arms Race by Fall Out Boy
78) Kerosene by Miranda Lambert
77) Second Chance by Shinedown
76) A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton
75) One Thing by Finger Eleven
74) Snow (Hey Oh) by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
73) Supernatural Superserious by R.E.M.
72) I Write Sins, Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco
71) Unwell by Matchbox 20
70) Starlight by Muse
69) Ohio is for Lovers by Hawthorn Heights
68) I Bet That you Look Good on the Dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys
67) Alright by Darius Rucker
66) Float On by Modest Mouse
65) Camisado by Panic! At the Disco
64) All In by The Grouch and Eligh (feat. Gift of Gab and Pigeon John)
63) Laughed Until We Cried by Jason Aldean
62) Stan by Eminem (feat. Dido)
61) Soundtrack 2 my Life by Kid Cudi
60) Can't Take it With You by Eric Church
59) Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
58) This Ain't Nothin' by Craig Morgan
57) Do Better by Say Anything
56) Clocks by Coldplay
55) I Don't Wanna be in Love (Dancefloor Anthem) by Good Charlotte
54) Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five for Fighting
53) Hurt by Johnny Cash
52) Rainy Monday by Shiny Toy Gun
51) Bring me to Life by Evanescence
50) Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? by The Offspring
49) Voices by Saosin
48) Lose Yourself by Eminem
47) Re-Education Through Labor by Rise Against
46) Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant
45) I Feel So by Box Car Racer
44) White Houses by Vanessa Carlton
43) Secret Crowds by Angels & Airwaves
42) Bright Lights by Matchbox 20
41) Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band
40) Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
39) Fix You by Coldplay
38) I Miss You by Blink-182
37) Ghost! by Kid Cudi
36) Laughing With by Regina Spektor
35) Poison by All Time Low
34) The Good Stuff by Kenny Chesney
33) Heaven by Angels & Airwaves
32) Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
31) What I Almost Was by Eric Church
30) One Day by Matisyahu
29) Wasting My Time by Default
28) When I'm Gone by Eminem
27) Cute Without the "E" by Taking Back Sunday
26) Collapse (Post-Amerika) by Rise Against
25) Back Where I Come From by Kenny Chesney
24) Violet Hill by Coldplay
23) Alive With the Glory of Love by Say Anything
22) Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
21) Call to Arms by Angels & Airwaves
20) There Is by Box Car Racer
19) Stay Together for the Kids by Blink-182
18) Better Days by The Goo Goo Dolls
17) Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show
16) Keg in the Closet by Kenny Chesney
15) Flagpole Sitta by Magnificent Tracers
14) Carolina by Eric Church
13) Savior by Rise Against
12) She Says by Unwritten Law
11) Swallowed In The Sea by Coldplay
10) The Dog Days Are Over by Florence + the Machine
9) The Feel Good Drag by Anberlin
8) Something to Be Proud Of by Montgomery Gentry
7) I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Cash Cab for Cutie
6) The Flight of Apollo by Angels & Airwaves
5) Adam's Song by Blink-182
4) The Prayer by Kid Cudi
3) Sinners Like Me by Eric Church
2) Talk by Coldplay
1) The Adventure by Angels & Airwaves

1 comment:

  1. I would double check a few of those 2000's hits. A few from the 90's seemed to sneak in there, ha. I like the variety though. Very few rankings take into consideration every genre, but I think you did a pretty good job. Two angels and airwaves in the top ten seems a bit biased but what are you going to do ha.

    ReplyDelete