Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Video and a Inspirational Message:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs&ob=av2el

The world has become a tough place to be.  Usually I just post ironic messages of satirically bashing on people. but today I have decided to be a little more positive...I just want everyone of my 8 followers to remember that we all are here for a reason and even if you feel that you need to give up, there is always someone there to help you and talk to you.  Never feel alone, no matter how alone you might feel.  Get out there and be the person you want to be and look for the people who want you to be that person.  Someone will love you for the way you are and it will be a much better feeling than being a plastic who walks around and doesn't do anything.  I hope you all read this and it makes you feel a little better about your situation and your life.  Carpe Diem! followers, Seize the Day!  Make your lives extraordinary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObMatem8I8 

No comments:

Post a Comment